(#CK-M07R) Competition Level Conversion Kit For Tamiya M07
Race orientated conversion kit for Tamiya's M07, converts the plastic decks to full graphite and providing users with a vast amount of options for suspension alignment. The kit comes with the Yeah Racing oil filled sealed gear differential for the utmost consistent cornering and power delivery! Your choice of building in one of the three (210mm, 225mm and 239mm) wheelbases, making puting any M chassis body possible. Your choice of mounting the body through the body posts in the front bumper or the included adapter to use the kit Tamiya M07 holes!
*Photos for reference only. Photos depict a completed conversion kit, you will need to purchase extra parts to complete.
- For: Tamiya M07
- Material: Graphite/Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Competition Level Conversion Kit For Tamiya M07 (1 pc)
- M07 Carbon Fiber Reinforced C Parts Uprights 2 pcs Black (TAMIYA 54810)
- M07 Carbon Fiber Reinforced D Parts Suspension Arms 2 pcs Black (TAMIYA 54811)
- M07 Spur Gear w/ Counter Gear White (TAMIYA 51601)
- M07 33mm Double Cardan Joint Shaft 2 pcs Black (TAMIYA 42312)
- 50mm Damper Set (DSG-0050/DBB-2050)
- 7075 Hard Coated Motor Gear/Pinions 06P 25T
- Wheelset (1 pc)
Instructions Manual (8.62mb)
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 18 September, 2019.