(#TAMC-S08BK) Aluminum Essential Conversion Kit for Tamiya M07 Black
Yeah Racing is now introducing the performance upgrade kit especially designed for Tamiya M07.
Yeah Racing has also taken the initiative to improve the C-Hubs into a ball bearing featured option, a mechanical element that constrains relative motion and reduces friction between moving parts, and to facilitate the desired motion and achieve the desired degree of movement as much as possible.
The steering rack has been modified to provide more ackermann options if desired, using the included 2mm shim will give you the same steering geometry as the original.
O-ring installed inside the thread of the downstop hole prevents the issue of loosening downstop screws associated with aluminum arms.
All parts are made of durable CNC aluminum and are available in metallic ice blue color.
*Photos for reference only.
- For: Tamiya M07
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- (#TAMC-027) Aluminum Front Suspension Arm Set For Tamiya M07
- (#TAMC-028) Aluminum Rear Suspension Arm Set For Tamiya M07
- (#TAMC-029) Aluminum C-Hub Set For Tamiya M07
- (#TAMC-030) Aluminum Front Knuckle Arm Set For Tamiya M07
- (#TAMC-031) Aluminum Rear Hub/Knuckle Arm Toe-In 3 Degree For Tamiya M07
- (#TAMC-S08) Aluminum Essential Conversion Kit for Tamiya M07
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 February, 2018.