Posted By 0 Comment(s) 1642 View(s) Upgrades Parts
Upgrade Parts For Tamiya MB-01
After the launch of Tamiya MB-01, We decided to design parts for Tamiya MB-01. We will continue to make new parts for this series, stay tuned with us for the newest parts!
- #TAMB-001 Aluminum Ball Bearing Steering Set
- #TAMB-002 Aluminum Tie-rod Mount
- #TAMB-003 Aluminum Steering Post Mount
- #TAMB-004 Aluminum Bearing Spur Shaft Mount
- #TAMB-005 Aluminum Motor Mount
- #TAMB-006 Aluminum & Graphite Damper Mount
- #TAMB-007 Aluminum Steering Knuckle Set
- #TAMB-008 Aluminum Lower Arm (F / R) Set
- #TAMB-010 Aluminum Servo Mount
- #TAMB-011 Aluminum Upper Arm (F / R) Set
- #TAMB-015 Aluminum Brace w/ YA-0180 Tornado Motor Fan
- #TAMB-S01 Aluminum Essential Conversion Kit
- #TAMC-016 Spring Drive Shaft Set
- #TAMC-091 G45 Steel Cup Joint
- #TAMB-S01 Aluminum Essential Conversion
About Tamiya MB-01 ChassisThe new Tamiya MB-01 1/10 chassis continues that tradition and allows six setups by choosing from three types of wheelbases, and front- or rear-wheel drive systems. Its first body recreates the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse which was a car developed with high-level tune-ups based upon the compact 2-door Fiat 600.
- Length: 322mm, width: 163mm. Wheelbase: 209mm (S) / 224mm (M) / 239mm (L)
- The multi-purpose, 2WD MB-01 chassis gives choices of three types of wheelbases (*), and front- or rear-wheel drive systems. Six setups are available in total.
- Simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rear-wheel drive; low or high motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars.
- Unitized sections such as motor mount and final gears facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features a symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
- While this is a 2WD model, multi-link suspension is compatible with tires featuring the same compound and rear tire with toe-in as 4WD models.
- Gear ratio: 5.83:1 (when using kit-standard 29T pinion gear)
- Features 55mm diameter front tires and 60mm diameter rear tires to authentically recreate the stance of the actual car.
- Many Hop-Up Option parts for M-chassis and TT-chassis cars can be used to fine-tune setup.
- Includes 540 motor.
- Requires 2-channel radio, servo motor, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint to complete.